Model 83G Power DrillRegular price $274.99
- Powered by a powerful 52cc 2-cycle engine that will handle any drilling conditions
- Easy starting with typical 1-2 pull starts
- Heavy-duty transmission offers years of trouble-free operation
- Wide stance operator control handles offer superior operating control and less fatigue for the operator
- Badger™ drill assembly with carbide tipped pilot point and heat-treated side blade offers superior drilling and long life
- Available in 4, 6, 8, and 12" models
We exist to engineer and build tough tools for outdoor projects and recreation.
“Badger Earth Tools is a family-owned company that has been engineering and building tough tools for 75 years. Our products have served farmers, professional landscapers, outdoor enthusiasts, and DIY'rs who need tough tools to get the job done. Our uncompromising dedication for quality and our in-person customer service team located in Sheboygan Falls, WI allows us to offer a two year warranty on all of our products. We support our tools for life and stand behind everything that we build so you can get back to what you do best.”
MANUFACTURER’S Limited Warranty
Feldmann Engineering and Manufacturing Co., Inc. warrants all Badger Earth Tools to be made of quality materials and workmanship. Feldmann Engineering will, at its option, repair or replace any component or part thereof found to be defective in such materials and workmanship if returned to the factory, prepaid, within 2 years of the date of purchase by the original purchaser. This warranty applies to the original owner who provides proof of purchase. Inbound and outbound transportation charges are paid by purchaser. Feldmann Engineering assumes no responsibility for damage caused by misuse, careless handling, incorrect or improper assembly, or repairs made or attempted by unauthorized persons. This warranty excluded parts that are worn or damaged due to normal wear and tear such as blades, bearings, belts, tines, tires, bushings, and other wear and tear parts. Feldmann Engineering reserves the right to change the design or specifications without prior notice and without any obligation or liability whatsoever.